On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts related to the use of collaborative tools and platforms
- Manage calendars and tasks to enhance team coordination and effectiveness
- Use appropriate collaborative tools to communicate through conversations, meetings and webinars
- Use appropriate collaborative tools to store and share information, generate ideas, and create outputs
What are the benefits of this module?
- Learn how to work effectively in an online team
- Understand best practice in using platforms and other collaborative tools
- improve team coordination and communication
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from subject matter experts from a wide range of computer societies and organisations.