On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the different image formats and options available.
- Recognise the ways images can be edited, enhanced and manipulated.
- Review the different functions of an image editing application and how to use them and apply different settings.
- Apply effects, filters, overlays and know how to add text and make other changes to images
- Understand how to output an image correctly according to its intended use, whether online or in print
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills needed to use image-editing applications.
- The standardized syllabus is vendor independent, allowing the skills to be applied to a wide. range of both free and paid image editing software.
- Certifies best practice in effective image editing software use.
- Developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practicing computer professionals from all over the world. This process ensures the relevance and range of module content.
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from subject matter experts from a wide range of computer societies and organisations.
Download Image Editing Module Syllabus (PDF)